I Love Portraits

These are some sketches of my friends:).
I love doing portraits so much. Doing portraits for friends is like the best gift ever for them.

I did the following two sketches during March Break.

WLX is my best friend in China. On a weekend in March, I sent messages to him and DZW on QQ to ask them send some recent pictures to me and I would do portraits of them. To tell the truth, the reason why I did this was I really missed them and wanted to see some of their latest pictures (the last time I saw them was four months ago and only for like an hour), and it was the best excuse to get their pictures:D.

This is DZW. She had a nick name from me called Banala, because she loves eating bananas. Yeah, she is a COOL person, a great pin-pang player, and a smart "nerd".




Self Portrait, June and July 2010, China
I did this last summer during the 2 months I stayed for in China. I sketched from a photograph taken in a photo studio when I was 9. I was supposed to dress like a floral fairy:). It was cute. And it was the first portrait I started. HAHAHA.

A birthday gift for Irina, Oct 2010.
That was a photograph we took when we were at a pool party at Clare's house. How lovely we are!

This one have been posted in February. A goodbye gift to Hanna. 
I haven't heard from her for a month. Hope she is doing well:).

Doing some accurate and realistic drawing can make up for my talentlessness in anime drawing I hope:).
I hope I can have chance to listen to some professional portrait classes. 

3 comments:

  1. Your work is lovely - thank you for stopping by my blog because now I have found yours and can see an artist at work:):)

    Olga from http://revedoa@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it was you who did that last picture! I saw it at Peter's house and I thoguht it was amazing! c:

    ReplyDelete