Earth Hour 2012

One Earth, 
One hour, 
Our future.

It is just awesome to see people ALL AROUND THE WORLD turn off their lights on this day for one purpose:
To save our planet.

This is my third year participating in the Earth Hour. 
Every year I was amazed and touched by the images taken in different parts of all the world during the hour. They make me feel so proud and feel like we are one big FAMILY.

Earth Hour tells us that saving the planet requires the cooperation of the entire world. 
Exactly, keeping the light or all electronics off for a few hours is not a hard task, however, to do it every day is not a easy thing.
Let's bring the spirit of Earth Hour to our daily life. Little by little every day. 
Take this challenge, will you?


I made a poster for my Facebook profile picture. It's not professionally done cause i'm not a photoshop expert. Oh well, hope you think it's a good perspective. 
I just went on a field trip for my earth and space science class to the University of Toronto yesterday. 
That's where my inspiration comes from haha.


A movement that ties us as a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment