@China~ "ME WALL"

I did a series of self-portraits in the summer.
My mom hung them on a wall and make it a "ME WALL" XD!


Let's look at these paintings one by one. I put them in time order:).


1. This is the first self-portrait I did with acrylics on canvas. 
And then after this painting's existent, purple-yellow tone started to be call my "signature colour". 

2. Haha, it is from one of my pictures in grade ten. I was 15. 
I've got a crooked smile there.

3. My first oil painting:). 
 I was kind of chubby at that time.... 

4. Got the motivation after watching "Transformers III" 8D!
I want gold skin!



5. This is a "sketch painting". 
 it looks kind of like a sketch but it is actually an acrylic painting and I made my eyes LOL red... 
I got Monkey King's "火眼金睛".  
or if you say I look like a vampire, I will accept that too.



This is where it is located, on the wall above my piano at home in China.


4 comments:

  1. WOW Choin~ THIS IS AMAZING!!! I've always wanted to be able to draw...even if it's only 1/100th good as yours!
    It's nice to have this on your wall...it's kind of like several reflections of yourself (personality/character wise)^^
    It sure lightens up the mood at home! ^~^
    Keep up the greaaaat work! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for 孙悟空’s 火眼金睛! Loved that show when I was little. I'm still sort of a little like that mischievous little monkey...haha

    ~David

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Emily: Thank you emlily. You are right! They are even better reflection of myself than my photographs.
    Also I believe you can draw too! You should take art in school!

    ReplyDelete