Goodbye, Hanna

Please have a safe trip... take care, my friend.
A friend is leaving tomorrow night for Korea, and it will be hard to tell when I will see her again in the future. 
She will be studying there for a few years in an art university. 
She's an awesome artist, and an great friend. 

I hope she will see my blog one day. 
I'll miss her very much when I recall the days when we did painting with Shirley on Thursdays, and the day when we went to interior design show and Chinatown.
She is precious.

I wish her all the best.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, thank you for leaving such nice words in my blog. ♥ Means a lot, really. =]
    Also, I'm gonna keep an eye on you here! But don't think that I do some kind of follow-backs or anything! Haha :D I like where your blog is going, nice arts, keep it up. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a spectacular way to draw for a friend best wish and blessings as both of you share the same interest and passion in art. I saw the original once and was amazed.

    Now I saw clearly the connection statement below and that is really wonderful! Surely before she see your blog some day, she has the drawing to see and remember everyday~~ way to go Qin :D

    ReplyDelete