Start from here

Having a blog is on my "new year's resolution list".
Haha, here I am!

It took me quite a long time to write "About Me" for my new blog. I used to put a lot of efforts on my Chinese blog until 2 years ago, I added some relatives, including my mother, to my blog friends, and I felt too awkward to talk about my youthful feelings on my blog after that.
At that time, I was 15.

I just had my 17th birthday a month ago. I want a lovely blog again.
I want to write honestly about myself and want them to be read by people I've never written about.
I need a theme for this blog... well, how about my every life? no, that might be only fun for my friends; my culture? my immigrant experience? or my travels?
What do you think?

Haha, how about my TALENT?
Visual Art.
YES!

So yeah,
I'm starting from here.

This is a brain storm about myself I made in grade 10 media art class in September 2009. That was a significant transition period in my life when I moved to Toronto from Hefei, China.
Take a look and it is really how my life was:): the apartment building is where I lived; on its right is my life in China; on the left is a new life in Canada; and yeah, there are a bunch of details present my interests, life, friends and secrets...

Recently, I'm working on a few pieces of art and I will upload my old works.
I will try to update my blog as often as possible.
"Artist's  Lab" is becoming the motivation of my creating! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment