A "Master Piece"

I think it's a good landscape painting.
I started the painting about a month ago but just finished the whole thing today.
from a photograph I took in Buckhorn, Ontario on Thanksgiving weekend, 2010.
kind of playing with the light somehow... that is a really nice little town for a holiday.

I plan to give it to my grandmother who is in China and just moved to their new house last November. I visited her last Christmas break in China and thought she needed a painting for the new place.
Sounds good? hope she likes it.

2 comments:

  1. I like this one!
    A little balance on the top-left corner yet it is okey if it is a photo reflecting true scenery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the suggestion:). Thanks for all the nice words you left in my blog. They are very appreciated.

    ReplyDelete